Ceva Hosts Ceva Cat Expertise 2021 Digital Event
Ceva Animal Health, manufacturer of the leading behavioural product FELIWAY Optimum, is hosting a new, high profile digital event focusing exclusively on cats - Ceva Cat Expertise 2021.
The international half day meeting, which is aimed at both vets and vet nurses, will take place live on Tuesday 25 May from midday to 4pm BST. It will consist of the latest information on feline hypertension from a scientific as well as practice perspective, together with a review of opportunities and trends for cat friendly clinics of the future. The event will also highlight interesting reflections from a cat behaviourist on how cats coped during the pandemic and feature the intriguing story of 25 years of pheromone research and the science behind the new pheromone discovery, FELIWAY Optimum. A round table discussion on how to raise the focus on cats will round up the event and provide delegates with the opportunity to interact with the speakers.
Keynote speakers at the event, which accounts for four hours’ CPD, include top cat specialists: Dr Andy Sparkes, feline medicine specialist; Professor Patrick Pageat, president of IRSEA Group; Dr Nathalie Dowgray, head of ISFM and cat behaviourist, Susanne Hellman Holmström.
The programme for the Ceva Cat Expertise 2021 event features:
- Mercury Challenge - the largest study on feline hypertension - Dr Andy Sparkes. The latest news from the Mercury Challenge, the largest international study on feline hypertension with more than 10,200 cats
- Opportunities and trends for tomorrow - Cat Friendly Clinic - Dr Nathalie Dowgray
- 25 years of pheromone research - Prof Patrick Pageat. Be inspired by ‘The story of 25 years of pheromone research’ and the science behind the new pheromone discovery - FELIWAY Optimum.
- Pandemic reflections - How did our cats cope? - Susanne Hellman Holmström
Abigail King, senior behaviour product manager at Ceva Animal Health, comments: “The Ceva Cat Expertise 2021 event is designed for the whole veterinary team and will provide online delegates with comprehensive and up-to-date information on feline hypertension and behaviour, including hands on tips which can be incorporated into day-to-day work in practice, as well as an overview of feline opportunities and trends for the future.”
All online delegates will receive a diploma of participation and the meeting will be available on demand after the live event to all registered participants until 1 September 2021.
More from CEVA
- Ceva launches separation anxiety leaflet to ease dogs out of lockdown
- Vets urged to raise awareness of testing for Enzootic Abortion of Ewes
- Ceva hosts FREE cardiology course on managing mitral valve disease
- Ketofen now available in CLAS vials
- Ceva extends popular DOUXO S3 range with launch of DOUXO S3 PYO pads