CVS Acquires Riverside Veterinary Practice
3rd June, 2023 15h03
CVS UK Ltd
CVS is pleased to announce that it has acquired Top Vets Ltd.¹, also known as Riverside Vets, on 25th May 2023.
Riverside Vets is a first opinion, small animal veterinary practice near Edinburgh which has been established since 1981. The main hospital site is situated in Livingston, with two smaller sites in Armadale and Bathgate.
The practice has an excellent local reputation, with long-standing and loyal staff, including an experienced team of 14 vets.
Graeme Sherriff and Mandy Clarkson are the former owners of the practice. Graeme will be staying on full time as Clinical Director and Mandy will be exiting the business after a six-month transitional period to begin her well-deserved retirement.
CVS Group operates across small animal, farm animal, equine, laboratories and crematoria, with over 500 veterinary practices and referral centres in the UK, the Republic of Ireland and the Netherlands. For more information about CVS Group visit www.cvsukltd.co.uk.
¹ which trades as Riverside Veterinary Practice
More from CVS UK Ltd
- New CVS clinical improvement project improves ultrasound scan rates
- CVS’ Harbour Vets Southsea opens new £1m practice
- CVS’ Bristol Vet Specialists to research Idiopathic Epilepsy in Border Collies
- CVS trebles dental radiography use across practices in clinical improvement project
- 3 Mile Vets moves to new larger practice within Hillington Park Estate