Equine Vet Scoops Amazon Voucher In Strangles Survey Prize Draw
9th October, 2023 09h37
A Lancashire equine vet has won an Amazon voucher worth £50 in a prize draw for responding to Dechra’s national survey into strangles, strangles vaccination and current approaches to managing the disease.
Clare Sutcliffe from Rufford Veterinary Group in Holmeswood in Lancashire won the prize for completing the 10-question online survey which was launched during Strangles Awareness Week (1-7 May 2023) and is proudly supported by Dechra.
The results of the questionnaire were used to provide Dechra with a valuable insight into vets’ experiences of strangles and any vaccination and biosecurity trends that exist that may help to improve disease management.
Emma Jennings, equine brand manager at Dechra, comments: “The survey was a useful way for us to gather information on vets’ views on strangles and strangles vaccination and the responses provided us with guidance on how we approach and market our ground-breaking strangles vaccine, Strangvac®, going forward.”
For information on Strangvac visit https://www.dechra.co.uk/products/horse/prescription/strangvac.
More from Dechra
- Dechra launches new PPID treatment, Pergocoat
- Dechra sponsors sessions at Virtual Veterinary Conference 2024
- Dechra launches new single-dose solution for BRD – Cyclofin
- Vet nurses ‘on cloud nine’ after winning £250 Virgin Experience Days gift cards at LVS
- Dechra launches hard-hitting Cushing’s campaign