FREE EXPERT BUSINESS SUPPORT FOR VETERINARY PRACTICES DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Preparing for the months ahead…
Boehringer Ingelheim Animal Health UK Ltd is inviting vets to join them online for a complimentary webinar to examine how vets can prepare for the resumption of services as COVID-19 restrictions are gradually relaxed.
Ask the Expert 2 will take place at 1930hrs (BST) on Tuesday 28th July. Hosted by past president of the British Veterinary Association, Gudrun Ravetz, three additional veterinary business experts - Brian Faulkner, Alison Lambert and Alan Robinson - will come together to discuss how to prepare mentally and physically for a return to what is gradually becoming known as the ‘new normal’.
Viewers will be able to submit questions directly to the panel who will provide answers during the live event.
This 90-minute webinar is part of Boehringer Ingelheim’s continued commitment to support the veterinary profession, clients and pets/livestock during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. Registration for the webinar is simple and free via the Boehringer Academy www.boehringer-academy.co.uk.
More from Boehringer Ingelheim
- Aservo® EquiHaler®, industry-first therapy for severe equine asthma, now available in the UK and Ireland
- Increasing demand for online CPD during COVID-19 pandemic
- FREE EXPERT BUSINESS SUPPORT FOR VETERINARY PRACTICES DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Vets win Fortnum & Mason hamper in NexGard Spectra competition
- Boehringer Ingelheim runs Broadline lunch and learn competition