New Atopy Claim For Cortavance With Up To 28 Days Use!
Virbac is pleased to announce that Cortavance, the potent topical steroid containing HCA, for the symptomatic treatment of inflammatory and pruritic skin disorders in dogs now provides a first line choice for the potent local control of the symptoms associated with atopy. Daily application up to 28 days and the ability to include into multimodal treatment plans for prolonged use to control atopy gives vets the option to formulate the best risk to benefit long term plan to help the patient and provide owner satisfaction.
The versatile, potent steroid, HCA, targets specific affected topical areas, with negligible systemic absorption, to provide direct and rapid relief from inflammation and pruritus, delivering significant clinical improvement in atopic cases, both lesion and pruritus scores, after just 14 days1.
Recommended by The International Committee on Allergic Diseases of Animals1 Cortavance provides flexible treatment protocols that can be adapted to treat each dog on a case-by-case basis, including for the long-term management of atopic dermatitis.
Cortavance is presented in a new ergonomic shaped bottle allowing the user to accurately target the problem area at any angle, with its no hand contact spray applicators - 31ml and 76ml sizes. For further information about Cortavance, or its new claims please contact your local Virbac Territory Manager.
1. Olivry, T., DeBoer, D.J., Favrot, C. et al. Treatment of canine atopic dermatitis: 2015 updated guidelines from the International Committee on Allergic Diseases of Animals (ICADA). BMC Vet Res 11, 210 (2015).
More from Virbac Animal Health
- Virbac Launches ‘Lumps and Bumps’ Toolkit for Practices
- Virbac welcomes Clomicalm & Itrafungol to its extensive companion animal range
- VEGGIEDENT FR3SH is awarded an additional VOHC seal for plaque control
- Indorex wins for a record breaking 13 years in a row!
- Virbac Appoints New Managing Director for UK & Ireland