Noble Futures Next Live Careers Q&A Announced, With Guest Speakers Ben Penrose And Lauren Chong From Fetch.co.uk Confirmed
Noble Futures are thrilled to announce the first of their free Live Career Q&A events for 2021.
Following from 2020’s fantastic series of webinars and the extremely popular 'Moving into a Key Account Manager Position' event, Noble Futures have decided to continue on this topic and look further into the evolution of the Key Account Manager role as the Pet Retail and Pet Pharmacy marketplace rapidly evolves online.
Joining Tony Noble and Chris Whatling from Noble Futures, ready to share key insights and answer your questions will be fetch.co.uk’s Head of Buying, Ben Penrose, and Veterinary Services Manager, Lauren Chong.
Together they will look over the incredible and rapid growth of the online marketplace for the industry, plus talk about the skills and requirements needed from KAM’s to meet these online giants’ needs. Alongside this discussion, there will also be the popular live Q&A box open and ready to answer any direct questions.
Places are limited and it is anticipated that this webinar will be highly popular, so Noble Futures recommend to register now to secure your place for this free event, as they do not currently share recordings.
You can register directly here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_e_eDvJzQRQyT8hjVn8EvlA
More from Noble Futures Ltd
- Noble Futures launch £1000 Veterinary Referral Reward
- Sara Armitage and Amber Dunham confirmed as Guest Speakers in latest Noble Futures Careers Q&A Sessions
- Noble Futures Exhibitor Lounge 10% bigger for this years London Vet Show!
- Tony Noble of Noble Futures to be guest speaker at the VetYou panel discussion at LVS 19
- Tony Noble of Noble Futures guest speaker at the VSGD Community Mastermind at LVS 19