Noble Futures Launch £1000 Veterinary Referral Reward
To celebrate their expansion into Clinical Veterinary Recruitment, Noble Futures are excited to announce the launch of their £1000 Referral Rewards.
All referrals made before the 31st of May 2021, who are successfully placed in a permanent Veterinary Surgeon role by Noble Futures, will be eligible for a £1000 reward. By simply referring your friends, colleagues… or even yourself, you could earn this fantastic fee.
The best bit, there is no limit to the amount of Veterinary Surgeons you can refer.
To send your referrals, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Your name
- Your contact phone number
- Your current job title
- Name of your referral
- Their contact number
- Their contact email address
- Their current job title
- Their current location or desired location.
This exciting opportunity comes as Noble Futures continue to celebrate the success of their expansion into Clinical Veterinary Recruitment. Dedicated to bringing the values from their current industry placements across to clinical, Noble Futures are thrilled about the future of this new expansion and supporting Veterinary Surgeons in finding their dream roles too.
For more details or to send your referrals, please contact the Noble Futures Team on email@example.com or 0161 820 3510.
Full Terms & Conditions:
- The candidate referred must not be previously registered with Noble Futures.
- The referred candidate must be successfully placed in a permanent Veterinary Surgeon role by Noble Futures within 6 months of the referral being made.
- The referred candidate must stay in the role for 3 months or successfully pass probation periods
- No limit to the amount of people you can recommend.
- All referrals to register for the £1000 fee reward value, must be received by the 31st of May 2021.
More from Noble Futures Ltd
- Win Big! £5,000 CPD Giveaway – closing date extended to end of April!
- Win Big! Noble Futures host £5,000 Improve International CPD Giveaway
- Noble Futures next Live Careers Q&A announced, with guest speakers Ben Penrose and Lauren Chong from Fetch.co.uk confirmed
- Sara Armitage and Amber Dunham confirmed as Guest Speakers in latest Noble Futures Careers Q&A Sessions
- Noble Futures Exhibitor Lounge 10% bigger for this years London Vet Show!