Petplan Launches Equine Vet Of The Year Nominations
13 years agoPetplan Equine, the equine insurance specialist, has launched the nominations for the Equine Vet of the Year Award 2009. This is the perfect opportunity to nominate the vet that goes above and beyond with his care of horses and also their owners. The Petplan Equine Equestrian Vet of the Year Award reflects both Petplan Equine's involvement with the veterinary profession and the huge contribution made by local vets to the equine community. You can nominate online by visiting www.petplanequine.co.uk/events Andrew Dobson of The Barn Equine and Large Animal Practice in Great Wakering, Essex, is the current 2008 Equine of the Year. He was nominated by a number of his grateful clients and their glowing testimonials impressed the judges enough to give him the edge over his closest rivals for this coveted title. The 37 year old qualified in 1999 and for the last four and a half years has run his own practice. His involvement with horses evolved from a desire to work with large animals and the outdoor life it would bring. Andrew comments on his win, "I was absolutely stunned. I'm so honoured and amazed to have received the Petplan Equine Vet of the Year award. I really enjoy what I do and would like thank all my clients, Petplan Equine and The Animal Health Trust for their support.” If you feel you know a vet that displays equine clinical excellence and fantastic customer care you can nominate online by visiting www.petplanequine.co.uk/events Nominations close 3rd October 2009. An independent panel will judge the nominations and the winning vet will be announced at the prestigious Animal Health Trust UK Equestrian Awards in London, in November 2009.
7th July, 2009 00h00
- Nettex Equine help horses perform, look and feel their best with new V.I.P range
- Systematic review does not support use of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in dogs with preclinical myxomatous mitral disease and cardiomegaly
- SPILLERS fuels performance potential with new competition range
- Vet Aquadent® FR3SH™ Now Includes Innovative FR3SH™ Technology
- Epidemiological study identifies novel breed associations for Cushing’s syndrome in dogs