Take Your Dog To Work Day
16 years agoTuesday 19 September - Britain’s pet charity, The Blue Cross, is calling on career canines to lend a paw and join the rat race by taking part in Take Your Dog to Work Day. Now celebrating its eleventh birthday, Take Your Dog to Work Day is the most popular charity dog event in the canine calendar. Every year thousands of people across the country join forces to take their dog to work with them with 3,000 dog lovers registering to take part in 2005. The event also attracts global support, with career canines taking part in countries from Cameroon to Canada, from Portugal to Pakistan. Play the new Take Your Dog To Work Day game See how many papers you can help our career canine to catch! The serious stuff The event is organised by The Blue Cross and asks dog owners to consider how they can spend more time with their pets. As well as promoting responsible pet ownership the event also raises funds for the charity, allowing it to continue its work caring for unwanted and sick pets. Registration for the event is free, owners are simply asked to fundraise for The Blue Cross. Want to be part of the action? Fill out the online registration form and The Blue Cross will send you an information pack full of tips on how to make the day a success for you, your dog and your work colleagues.
19th September, 2006 00h00
- National Equine Forum launches equine photography competition to find programme cover star
- Mars Petcare Researchers Develop New Quality of Life Assessment to Evaluate the Wellbeing of Dogs
- NEF calls for unsung equestrians to be honoured
- Novel splint demonstrates reduction in casting complications in dogs in preliminary study
- Willows at the forefront of TKR care across UK and Europe