Virtual Clinical Coach Congress Opens For 2021 Registrations!
The College of Animal Welfare’s annual Clinical Coach Congress, the UK’s largest conference dedicated solely to supporting clinical coaches and those involved in veterinary nurse training, is now open for 2021 registrations.
Running on Thursday 20 May, this year’s congress will be taking place virtually for the first time. As an RCVS recognised Clinical Coach standardisation event, the congress offers Clinical Coaches the ideal opportunity to learn from expert industry speakers, listen to a variety of relevant lectures and gain 8 hours of CPD! This year’s event includes a fantastic line up of lectures on topics including running successful tutorials, motivating students, understanding the E-portfolio, and many more. Delegates will also hear from a variety of exhibitors.
Claire Gregory, Short Course and Events Administrator at The College of Animal Welfare, said: “It’s always a pleasure to welcome so many enthusiastic clinical coaches to one place, keen to improve on the key role they play in the professional development of their students. We are looking forward to providing an opportunity for clinical coaches to network and gain valuable CPD virtually.”
Book before 28 February 2021 to attend congress at the early bird rate!
Delegates who book their place before 28 February 2021 can attend Clinical Coach Congress for the discounted early bird price of £125+VAT – saving £60! A full event agenda, and further details about how to book, can be found at www.caw.ac.uk/ccc or by calling 01480 422060.
More from The College of Animal Welfare
- *New* Rehab Congress to launch in 2022
- Virtual Clinical Coach Congress is back in November, and open for registrations!
- The College of Animal Welfare’s next virtual Head Nurse Congress is taking place on Thursday 16 September 2021, and is now open for registrations!
- Virtual Head Nurse Congress opens for 2021 registrations!
- The College of Animal Welfare launches Veterinary Nurse Training at Willows Veterinary Centre and Referral Service in Solihull