Librela® product shot
Zoetis’ Osteoarthritis Innovations Lead New Product Of The Year Awards
4th April, 2023 15h58
Librela®, developed, manufactured and commercialized by Zoetis, has been awarded the 2023 Veterinary Marketing Association’s (VMA) New Product of the Year award, as voted by U.K. veterinarians. The company's innovative product was recognised for its industry-leading breakthrough technology and benefits to canines suffering from osteoarthritis.
In addition to taking home the top prize, Zoetis was also awarded runner up in the same category for Solensia® (frunevetmab), a breakthrough osteoarthritis treatment for felines.
"We are honoured to receive this recognition from the veterinary community for our leading osteoarthritis products Librela and Solensia," said Oya Canbas, Zoetis U.K. General Manager. "Our team is dedicated to developing products that improve animal health and well-being, and this award is a testament to their hard work and dedication."
Librela (bedinvetmab), Zoetis' winning product, is the first and only injectable antibody therapy to effectively alleviate osteoarthritis pain for one month, with a proven safety profile1. Librela has already made a significant impact on the lives of animals suffering from osteoarthritis and their owners, with dogs experiencing increased mobility and decreased pain after the first injection2.
For more information about Librela and Solensia and full prescribing information, refer to Solensia SPC and Librela SPC plus visit the Zoetis Learning Academy and register to complete learning modules for pain. For more direct product information and technical information please contact local Zoetis account managers or customer services on 0345 300 8034.
1 Librela SPC.
2 Zoetis Study Number C866C-XC-17-194
More from Zoetis
- Zoetis UK and StreetVet Announce Charity of the Year Partnership to Further Support the Human Animal Bond
- Zoetis UK Recognised as a ‘Great Place to Work’ for its Outstanding Employee-Centric Environment
- Zoetis introduces first-of-its-kind Artificial Intelligence (AI) dermatology to Vetscan Imagyst™ platform
- New data shows Quality of Life significantly improved for dogs and cats with osteoarthritis treated with LIBRELA® and SOLENSIA® in Europe
- Zoetis secures $15.3 million grant to advance sustainable livestock production and improve livelihoods in Sub-Saharan Africa