Arthritic Golden Retriever Responds Well To DEEP OSCILLATION
"Just had a brilliant result with my golden retriever Jack. He is nearly 13 and has arthritis but his legs completely collapsed after jumping from our car boot with huge spasm around his lumbar spine. He appeared to be in so much pain & couldn’t even stand. Called a vet to come this morning but used Deep Oscillation combined with fascial release and mobilisation to his spine last night. This morning vet arrived and must have thought we were neurotic owners because he was completely back to normal and running around garden like a puppy. Wish I hadn’t bothered to call vet! Dogs don’t exaggerate pain. It might have just been my magic hands but at least Deep Oscillation is a ‘hands on’ modality!
THE NORTH LONDON LYMPHOEDEMA PRACTICE
58 Sheldon Avenue
+44 (0)208 340 2023
For more information on Deep Oscillation in equine and canine please visit http://www.physiopod.co.uk/deep-oscillation-applied-in-the-equine-world.shtml
More from PhysioPod UK Limited
- Pre and Post Canine Surgical Recovery Aided By Deep Oscillation Therapy
- "At times, Deep Oscillation has literally been an equine lifesaver"
- DEEP OSCILLATION Video Applied In Equine on YouTube
- Latest News: Gilliyan Carter Morgan of Equi-Therapy UK Now Official FEI Permitted Equine Therapist
- Dr Barbara Roder To Present Deep Oscillation in Equine Respiratory Therapy At The 20th International Convention of The Swiss Association of Animal Physiotherapy (SVTPT)