Ben Bridger of Eville & Jones
Eville & Jones Appoints Finance Director
9th June, 2022 14h14
Eville & Jones
Leeds-based Eville & Jones has appointed Ben Bridger to the newly created position of finance director, supporting the leadership team to drive the group’s growth agenda.
Reporting into the chief executive, Ben will be responsible for heading up all aspects of financial reporting and strategy, and brings with him more than a decade of financial experience, joining from The Brook Group where he was group finance director.
Eville & Jones has increased its workforce by a fifth in the past two years despite an industrywide recruitment crisis. The business is using its position as the largest private provider of veterinary public health official controls in Europe as a platform to become the world’s leading private provider of veterinary, compliance, and public health solutions to the food industry.
Charles Hartwell, chief executive officer at Eville & Jones said: “We’re pleased to have Ben join Eville & Jones to help align and take ownership of our financial structures. He brings with him a wealth of experience which will be invaluable in driving our business forward as we continue to lead in veterinary public health.”
Ben commented: “I am delighted to be joining Eville & Jones at an exciting phase of their journey. Whilst it’s a new sector for me, I’m keen to learn and develop in the role and hope to bring new skills and best practices to the table.”
More from Eville & Jones
- First UK vet school graduates to join Eville & Jones in a decade, to become OVs
- How Europe’s largest provider of veterinary controls has bolstered its workforce by 20% following Brexit
- Eville & Jones retains top accolade from Investors in People Gold Award
- Veterinary public health professional set to shake up the industry in RCVS 2022 election
- Eville & Jones promotes trio of veterinarians to national technical leads