Friends For Life 2007 Competition Results
15 years agoAfter a week of voting by phone and text via the BBC2 Crufts TV programme, the winner of the Friends for Life final was announced in the Arena. Six incredible dogs who had made a huge difference to their owner’s life were shortlisted for this prestigious award, and the public selected Molly as the worthy winner. Molly is a rescue dog who was trained by Hearing Dogs for Deaf People. She has brought a renewed enjoyment of life to her 81-year old deaf owner Tony Higbed following the death of his wife and dog. The Friends for Life competition was followed by the traditional superb display of Heelwork to Music given by Mary Ray, which this year saw her beautifully control two dogs in a routine inspired by James Bond.
13th March, 2007 00h00
- Nettex Equine help horses perform, look and feel their best with new V.I.P range
- Systematic review does not support use of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in dogs with preclinical myxomatous mitral disease and cardiomegaly
- SPILLERS fuels performance potential with new competition range
- Vet Aquadent® FR3SH™ Now Includes Innovative FR3SH™ Technology
- Epidemiological study identifies novel breed associations for Cushing’s syndrome in dogs