Latest News: Gilliyan Carter Morgan Of Equi-Therapy UK Now Official FEI Permitted Equine Therapist
This news brings the reputation of ETUK and their courses into the worldwide equine platform, great news for ETUK Graduates and Students
Gilliyan Carter-Morgan of Equi-Therapy UK has been accepted as an 'Official FEI Permitted Equine Therapist' a huge honour in the equine world and one of the highest accolades that can be received as a Therapist.
Who can be a Permitted Equine Therapist?
Applicants must have undergone specific training to carry out any of the therapies listed under ‘Restricted Supportive Therapies’ as described in the Veterinary Regulations, Article 1065.
What are Restricted Supportive Therapies?
a) Electrical current devices (e.g. TENS machines, NMES and H-wave) b) Therapeutic ultrasound therapy c) Vacuum therapy and d) Physical therapies (e.g. physiotherapy, acupressure, trigger point massage, myofascial release, osteopathy, chiropractic and spinal manipulation).
Equi-Therapy UK (UK Rural Skills Approvided Provider) is currently the sole provider of Equine Sports Massage Therapy training aimed specifically at post graduate professionals.
Equi-Therapy UK Courses
Deep Oscillation is included as part of the Equi-Therapy UK Diploma in Equine Sports Massage Therapy and Gilliyan also runs workshops in Deep Oscillation for both horse owners & equine professionals alike
See Gilliyan Carter-Morgan at The Holistic Health Show in May 2019 Stand (V22)
More from PhysioPod UK Limited
- Pre and Post Canine Surgical Recovery Aided By Deep Oscillation Therapy
- "At times, Deep Oscillation has literally been an equine lifesaver"
- DEEP OSCILLATION Video Applied In Equine on YouTube
- Dr Barbara Roder To Present Deep Oscillation in Equine Respiratory Therapy At The 20th International Convention of The Swiss Association of Animal Physiotherapy (SVTPT)
- Arthritic Golden Retriever Responds Well to DEEP OSCILLATION