Linnaeus Introduces Equal Family Leave Policy
Linnaeus, one of the UK’s leading veterinary groups, is now offering a more comprehensive support package to its Associates who are starting or growing their family.
Its new Equal Family Leave policy enables Linnaeus UK Associates to take up to 52 weeks of parental leave – with a maximum of 26 weeks paid at 90% of salary*. The policy applies to any gender** and also to surrogacy and adoption. If both parents work at Linnaeus, then they can each take up to 52 weeks off.
Saskia Connell, P&O (People & Organisation) Director at Linnaeus, said: “Starting or expanding your family is a huge step in anyone’s life, and this policy is designed to help our Associates on this journey.
“At Linnaeus we believe that all parents are equally important to their child and to us as an employer. We are proud to be offering this support to anyone who will have parental responsibility of a child.”
Linnaeus has 17 referral centres and 47 primary care practices, and employs almost 5,000 Associates.
* eligibility rules apply
** e.g. female, male, non-binary
More from Linnaeus Group
- WMR clinician details crocked cocker spaniel's 'memorably horrible' leg fracture
- New year, new site as Southfields set for £16m referral centre move
- Linnaeus launches an updated graduate programme for 2022
- Top small animal specialist joins VSS team
- Willows ensures Alby's all good after serious chest wound