National Awarding Organisation IPET Network Are Bringing Their High Quality Qualifications To The London Vet Show 2022
14th November, 2022 15h19
Having recently secured an expansion of scope to operate in the field of veterinary science, iPET Network are keen to expand their portfolio of qualifications within the veterinary science sector.
They are seeking to consult with experts in the industry to develop high quality qualifications that are fit for this professional industry.
In addition to its portfolio of nationally regulated qualifications iPET Network have recently launched the Professional Development Recognition (PDR) scheme, which recognises the existing training that practices offer.
PDR courses can incorporate specific specialisms of staff members, and with an emphasis on flexibility are tailored to the needs of the individual.
Sarah Mackay and Fern Gresty, who founded the iPET Network, said: "We can't wait to attend the London Vet Show and tell people all about the exciting developments at iPET Network.
"Please do stop by and say hello if you are attending the show, it would be fabulous to meet you!"
The London Vet Show 2022 takes place on November 17 and 18 at ExCeL, London, and over two days professionals enjoy getting the insights and inspiration they need to transform their practice.
Session topics range from small and large animal medicine, exotics, farm, equine and practice management to veterinary nursing and exciting industry innovations.
To find out more about the iPET Network go to www.ipetnetwork.co.uk
More from IPET Network
- Vet on Set to ensure welfare standards met at this year&#39;s Dog Fest events
- iPET Network has launched a brand new Level 2 qualification in Canine Nutrition
- iPET Network develops groundbreaking FE equine emergency first aid qualification
- Apprenticeships and FE learning top priority for Cheshire animal skills organisation
- Top pet grooming organisations combine forces to enhance FE training in the industry