New Chair For Equine Clinical Advisory Board
IVC Evidensia has announced that Richard Stephenson, clinical director of Pool House Equine Clinic is to take over from Graham Hunter as the chair of the Equine Clinical Board.
Graham is handing the reins over so he can concentrate on his Group Veterinary Advisor role after 2 and a half years of developing IVC Evidensia’s equine clinical base.
“I am very enthusiastic about being able to help develop more equine CPD opportunities for vets within IVC Evidensia as well as helping support the new graduate programme. Being a part of the IVC Evidensia Equine Clinical Board means I will be able to guide the future of equine medicine for the group.”
Richard is an RCVS recognised Advanced Practitioner in Equine Practice and holds the RCVS certificate in Veterinary Radiology and Equine Practice. A former member of the RCVS Council, Richard is a veterinary examiner for the Worshipful Company of Farriers and a veterinary surgeon to two of the Midland’s leading racecourses. He has also published extensively in the veterinary press, as well as popular magazines such as Horse and Hound, on equine matters.
Pool House Equine Clinic opened a new, award winning Equine Clinic in 2018 and joined IVC Evidensia in 2019.
More from IVC Evidensia UK & IE
- Four finalists from IVC Evidensia in the 21st Pet Plan Veterinary Awards
- Station Vets Awarded Silver Cat Friendly Clinic Status
- Kernow Vet Group Scoop Bronze Health & Well-being Award
- Inspiring Vets and Nurses of the Future at Holmefield Veterinary Clinic
- Centre Hospitalier Vétérinaire Frégis in Paris joins IVC Evidensia