SPVS Workshop Will Show How To Raise Practices Profiles During Credit Crunch
13 years agoA one-day ‘Creative Workshop’ is being held by the Society of Practising Veterinary Surgeons (SPVS) to help practices stand out from the competition in tough times. The event, which is being held in Milton Keynes and Wakefield next month in association with Onswitch, is aimed at those involved with the production of client materials including practice managers, head nurses and receptionists. As well as providing hands-on help in creating an effective communications plan, topics to be addressed include: how to identify and target clients, how to increase brand awareness and how to produce professional-looking client materials. Course organiser Jacqui Molyneux, who runs the Prince Bishop Veterinary Hospital in County Durham, said: “This workshop will be invaluable for practices looking to make the most effective use of their marketing spend. “We know from previous downturns that businesses cutting back significantly on marketing and brand awareness during a recession, can expect to lose market presence. This workshop will help to focus delegates minds on ways to maintain and build the client base using effective and creative branding and communication tools.” The workshop will take place on March 19 the Holiday Inn in Milton Keynes and on March 26 at the Holiday Inn in Wakefield. The cost is £160 incl. VAT for SPVS and VPMA members and £180 incl. VAT for non SPVS/VPMA members. Second delegates from the same practice will benefit from the reduced rate of £130. For more information, and to book your place, please contact the SPVS office on 01926 410 454 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
10th February, 2009 00h00
- Somerset&#39;s Cave Veterinary Specialists invests £1.2m in class-leading MRI scanner
- Nettex Equine help horses perform, look and feel their best with new V.I.P range
- Systematic review does not support use of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in dogs with preclinical myxomatous mitral disease and cardiomegaly
- SPILLERS fuels performance potential with new competition range
- Vet Aquadent® FR3SH™ Now Includes Innovative FR3SH™ Technology