The Buzzword Is Roundhouse
15 years agoBuzz marketing is nothing new to Adventis Healthcare subsidiary, Roundhouse HealthAd. Word of mouth recommendation from existing Clients is how much of the Agency’s phenomenal new business growth has been achieved. Now attendees at this month’s BSAVA Congress will have an opportunity to share the secrets of the Agency’s buzz marketing success thanks to Roundhouse Director Heather Maggs who is speaking at the event. A leading expert in strategy, branding and marketing communications in both the veterinary and human pharma markets, Heather Maggs is also a lecturer on the Chartered Institute of Marketing courses. Heather will be taking a light-hearted look at the serious points that need to be considered when planning a buzz campaign and the impact word of mouth recommendation can have on your bottom line. To see how consumer-orientated tactics really can work for professional services and help tell your viral from your guerrilla campaign, visit www.roundhouse-healthad.com/BSAVA_Link/ where you can download Heather’s Congress talk. With sponsors ranging from Bayer Healthcare to Boehringer Ingelheim and Novartis to Pfizer, the 50th Annual BSAVA (British Small Animal Veterinary Association) Congress is looking forward to a record number of over 8,000 attendees, from 12th to 15th April 2007 at the National Indoor Arena and International Convention Centre, Birmingham.
10th April, 2007 00h00
- Nettex Equine help horses perform, look and feel their best with new V.I.P range
- Systematic review does not support use of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in dogs with preclinical myxomatous mitral disease and cardiomegaly
- SPILLERS fuels performance potential with new competition range
- Vet Aquadent® FR3SH™ Now Includes Innovative FR3SH™ Technology
- Epidemiological study identifies novel breed associations for Cushing’s syndrome in dogs