VEGGIEDENT FR3SH Is Awarded An Additional VOHC Seal For Plaque Control
Virbac is delighted to announce that VeggieDent® FR3SH™ Dental Chews have been awarded an additional Veterinary Oral Health Council (VOHC) seal for plaque control. This adds to the VOHC Tarter Control seal that the product already holds.
The VOHC dual seal reinforces the efficacy of VeggieDent® FR3SH® Dental Chews, already recognised by experts in the veterinary dentistry field.
‘Virbac have long been leaders in the field of oral health’ said Dan Johnson, Product Manager at
Virbac. ‘Receiving the VOHC seal for plaque control, alongside the existing tarter control seal, reflects Virbac’s ongoing commitment to innovation and product development; these proven results mean that veterinary practices can recommend VeggieDent® FR3SH™ to their clients with increased confidence’.
A natural, plant-based alternative to rawhide chews, VeggieDent® FR3SH™ targets the causes of halitosis in dogs in 3 ways; through addressing the underlying causes of bad breath, cleansing and cooling; whilst a proprietary Z-shape maximises prehension, effectively controlling tartar and plaque accumulation from around the teeth and gumline.
The dual VOHC seal for both Plaque and Tarter control has been awarded across the VeggieDent® range which includes VeggieDent® FR3SH™, VeggieDent® Zen and VeggieDent® FR3SH™ singles.
For more information on VeggieDent®, or any of the other products in the Virbac dental range, please speak to your Virbac territory manager.
More from Virbac Animal Health
- Missing Tilly is reunited with her owner after 17 years, thanks to her Microchip!
- Virbac Offers Exciting Complimentary Livestream Event for ‘Mast Cell Tumour (MCT) May’
- Virbac Launches New VETERINARY HPM® Wet Diets to Offer a Comprehensive Nutritional Approach to FLUTD
- Virbac Supports Veterinary Receptionists With The Launch of the Virbac Dental Care Course
- Indorex Defence remains unchallenged as pet owner’s favourite