Zoetis Hosts Free Equine Worm Control Webinar For RAMAs/SQPs, Vets And Vet Nurses
26th January, 2022 09h24
Zoetis Inc. is inviting RAMAs, vets and vet nurses to join a free CPD webinar to help them refresh their knowledge on late winter and early spring parasite control in horses.
The webinar will be held on Thursday 10 February 2022 at 10am and will be repeated at 7pm for those who are unable to listen during the day. Hosted by Zoetis vet Dr Wendy Talbot the session will last for approximately an hour and equates to 8 AMTRA CPD points.
Dr Talbot will be covering the following topics:
· Parasites of importance at this time of year
· How to assess the risk
· Selecting a suitable wormer
· Spring worming plans
The webinar will conclude with a live Q&A to give RAMAs/SQPs, vets and vet nurses the opportunity to discuss with Dr Talbot any queries, concerns or common questions they hear from their customers.
“We are delighted that our webinars are proving to be very popular and well-reviewed, with delegates saying they are an enjoyable and highly informative way to keep up-to-date with the latest equine worming protocol” said Zoetis Equine Product Manager, Penny McCann.
To book the 10am webinar please click here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/6657657675766195471?source=Press+release
To book the 7pm webinar please click here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/2441612224897800459?source=Press+release+2
Visit RAMA Connect the online platform for RAMAs/SQPs for the resources you need, from high quality technical CPD and seasonal campaign packs, to articles with essential business advice.
For further information contact your Zoetis Account Manager or the Zoetis Technical Team on customersupportUK@zoetis.com or 0845 300 8034
More from Zoetis
- Zoetis hosts free Webinar for RAMAs/SQPs, Vets and Vet Nurses on best practice use of anthelmintics in horses
- Zoetis Announces the Completion of Jurox Animal Health, a Leading Provider of Livestock and Companion Animal Products, based in Australia
- Zoetis acquires NewMetrica
- APOQUEL® chewable tablets (oclacitinib) are now available from all UK Veterinary Wholesalers
- Zoetis Celebrates A.L.P.H.A. Initiative’s Five-Year Anniversary and Progress Toward Improved Livestock Health and Farmers’ Livelihoods in Sub-Saharan Africa