Zoetis UK: Update On The Supply Of Equip® Rotavirus
3rd October, 2023 13h53
Leatherhead, UK – October 03, 2023 – Zoetis Ltd today announced a manufacturing delay with this year’s season of Equip® Rotavirus. The next batch will not be available before March 2024.
However, Zoetis has been granted a Wholesale Dealer Import Certificate (WDIC) to import and supply an alternative Rotavirus vaccine until this supply situation is fully restored.
Practices wishing to purchase the alternative imported Rotavirus vaccine will need to apply to the VMD for a Special Import Certificate (SIC). Your wholesaler has agreed to stock this vaccine.
Zoetis would like to acknowledge the concern and frustration this causes our customers and reassure the equine community that we are working diligently to resume Equip Rotavirus supply as soon as possible. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
If you require further information, please contact your Zoetis account manager or Head Office on 0345 300 8034.
More from Zoetis
- Zoetis Equip® Artervac Supply Issue
- Zoetis UK Appoints Simon Dunne as Companion Animal Business Unit Director
- Zoetis UK and StreetVet Announce Charity of the Year Partnership to Further Support the Human Animal Bond
- Zoetis UK Recognised as a ‘Great Place to Work’ for its Outstanding Employee-Centric Environment
- Zoetis introduces first-of-its-kind Artificial Intelligence (AI) dermatology to Vetscan Imagyst™ platform