Delaware Veterinary Group Wins Cevas Fireworks Waiting Room Display Competition
Delaware Veterinary Group in Castle Cary has won Ceva Animal Health’s fireworks waiting room display competition for the company’s leading veterinary behaviour products, ADAPTIL and FELIWAY.
The competition sees hundreds of veterinary practices around the country decorating their waiting rooms with fireworks-themed displays, with practices gaining extra recognition if they built a den. It aimed to highlight top tips for pet owners during the fireworks season and the benefits of building a den to help calm and reassure dogs during the firework festivities.
Delaware was selected as the winner due to its eye-catching display, colour scheme and the display of ADAPTIL and FELIWAY alongside the marketing material which featured the personal touches of the veterinary team. The practice won £200 towards an activity of its choice.
Regional winners across the UK, which were each awarded a luxury chocolate hamper, were:
- Companion Care, Chatham, Kent
- New Era Veterinary Hospital, Jersey
- Eastcott Vets, Swindon
- Lancaster Vets, Lancaster
- Poole Vets 4 Pets, Dorset
- Riverbrook Vets, Cliff Lane Surgery, Ipswich
- Woodcroft Vets, Offerton, Cheshire
- Bath Cat Clinic
- Donnachie and Townley Veterinary Centre, Rugeley, Staffordshire
- Grappenhall Veterinary Surgery, Warrington
Abbie King, product manager for ADAPTIL and FELIWAY at Ceva Animal Health, comments: “We always have a fantastic response to our fireworks waiting room display competition and this year was no exception. The Delaware team were worthy winners of the overall prize as they demonstrated the extent of how veterinary practices can utilise marketing material alongside products to highlight their benefits.”
More from CEVA
- Ceva hosts new fireworks refresher webinar
- New EAE awareness campaign for farmers
- University of Lincoln seeks puppies for pheromone collar study
- Ceva completes acquisition of IDT veterinary business assets, moving closer to its 2020 objective of 50:50 bio-pharma split
- Ceva launches Isemid - a new once a day diuretic for the treatment of dogs in congestive heart failure