Premier Vet Alliance Announces Completion Of Simplyhealth Animal Health Business Acquisition
19th November, 2020 13h01
Work underway to upgrade Simplyhealth customers to PVA’s state-of-art portal
Premier Vet Alliance (PVA), the global provider of pet health care plans, has announced that it is well-advanced in the process of migrating Simplyhealth’s 2,000 practices across the UK to its state-of-the-art pet health plan portal. The move follows the completion of its acquisition of Simplyhealth’s animal health business with approval now received from the Competition and Markets Authority.
PVA says that practices transferring to its pet health plan portal will have the opportunity to take greater control of their pet health plans going forward and benefit from a range of innovative services for the same cost. These include:
· Access to PVA’s unique VMD-approved Post2Pet home delivery service
· A messaging system to advise clients on applying products, attending appointments or renewing prescriptions
· Intuitive and insightful reporting to give practice leaders the insights they need to drive plan performance and spot issues and trends
· The capability for pet owners to sign up online rather than visit the practice
· 24/7 access to a bespoke marketing hub and the PVA Learning Academy.
PVA has focused exclusively on the development of its Premier Pet Care Plan business for the last ten years, combining its deep understanding of the veterinary sector with the latest advances in technology to offer practices a best-in-class plan solution. Its pet health plans, already adopted by more than 670 UK practices, have been designed to enhance practice profitability while supporting the welfare and well-being of their patients. The company has operations in six countries, including the UK and the USA.
According to PVA, the process of migrating Simplyhealth’s 2,000 practices is well advanced, with tailored support provided to each practice. A wide range of resources, including webinars, explainer videos and online/phone support have also been created as part of the PVA Learning Academy, recognising that different members of the practice team have different training needs and different learning preferences.
Commenting, PVA’s Business Development Director Mr Andy Taylor said: “As practices continue to navigate the challenges thrown up by COVID-19, as well as the issues around sustainability, profitability and team well-being that many were already facing before the pandemic, a high-performing pet health plan can play a key role in helping to them to build a successful and financially secure future.
“We are excited to be offering our high performing Premier Pet Care Plan to the many new practices joining us following our acquisition of Simplyhealth’s animal health business.
“We are working to make the transition seamless and believe that our new customers will be delighted at the expanded range of functionality our portal offers them, together with the reduced administrative burden. We will continue to invest in its development to ensure that all of our customers can be sure that their pet health plan offers the most powerful set of tools and services available to help them drive up the profitability of their practice, while offering gold standard care to their patients and peace of mind to their clients.”
Premier Vet Alliance is a world-leading veterinary group with more than a decade of experience of delivering premium care to veterinary and animal health customers, including more than 3,000 practices, in the UK and around the world. The company provides technology, training, together with financial, marketing and business intelligence to create bespoke preventative health care plans to support the growth of veterinary businesses and improve the health and well-being of pets around the world.
For further information:
Rebecca George, George PR
Tel: 01449 737281/07974 161108
- Free expert-lead webinars from Mars Petcare aim to help veterinary professionals tackle dental health concerns
- ​New Academic and Partnership Manager for ISVPS
- ISVPS Introduces More Clinically Applicable Assessment for its Certificates
- NEF introduces Special Sir Colin Spedding Covid-19 Award and extends nomination deadline
- Activity monitors shed new insight and opportunities for canine care, during and after the Covid-19 pandemic