Virbac & BattLab/Laboklin Offer Canine Mast Cell Tumour Webinar Series
To complement the recent launch of STELFONTA®, the breakthrough intratumoural solution to treat mast cell tumours (MCTs) in dogs, Virbac are proud to work in collaboration with BattLab/LABOKLIN to offer veterinary surgeons and veterinary nurses a unique and comprehensive webinar series on the diagnosis of canine mast cell tumours.
The series of 3 complimentary, bite size webinars are presented by eminent specialists in their respective fields; small animal oncologist Sara Verganti and clinical pathologists Francesco Cian and Roberta Rasotto. Each 30-minute session will focus on a specific aspect of MCT diagnostics followed by a multidisciplinary Q&A.
Thursday 7th October: A GP approach to work up canine mast cell tumours with Sara Verganti
Thursday 14th October: What cytology can tell you with Francesco Cian
Thursday 21st October: The histopathology report and proliferative markers: what they mean for your patients with Roberta Rasotto
‘Mast cell tumours are the most common form of canine cutaneous neoplasia, although relatively simple to identify, knowing what diagnostic steps to take can be challenging’ says Dr Neil Mottram MRCVS, Technical Product Manager at Virbac. ‘We believe this truly comprehensive bite size mini-series will provide vets with the confidence to navigate the diagnostic approach for their next MCTs.'
For more information on the webinar series or STELFONTA®, please speak to your Virbac Territory Manager.
More from Virbac Animal Health
- Missing Tilly is reunited with her owner after 17 years, thanks to her Microchip!
- Virbac Offers Exciting Complimentary Livestream Event for ‘Mast Cell Tumour (MCT) May’
- Virbac Launches New VETERINARY HPM® Wet Diets to Offer a Comprehensive Nutritional Approach to FLUTD
- Virbac Supports Veterinary Receptionists With The Launch of the Virbac Dental Care Course
- Indorex Defence remains unchallenged as pet owner’s favourite