Virbac Launches NEW Equipred - The First Licensed Steroid Tablet For Horses
Virbac is delighted to announce the launch of Equipred, the first licensed steroid tablet for horses.
Licensed for the treatment of severe equine asthma, each Equipred tablet contains 50mg of prednisolone, a larger concentration tablet to facilitate the convenient dosing of horses. Equipred tablets are available in boxes of 100 tablets and each tablet can be easily divided into halves and quarters, enabling accurate dosing and precise tapering of the administered dose.
‘We are pleased to add Equipred to Virbac’s equine range’ said Rosie Naylor, Equine Technical Product Manager at Virbac. ‘The novel 50mg tablet presentation will enable accurate dosing of horses that require orally administered steroid treatment’.
For more information on Equipred, or any of the other products in the Virbac equine product portfolio, please speak to your Virbac Territory Manager.
More from Virbac Animal Health
- Virbac Offers Interactive Online Mast Cell Tumour CPD Modules
- Virbac Supports Orangutan Conservation Efforts
- Virbac Announces Complimentary Oncology CPD
- Virbac Launches STELFONTA a Ground-Breaking New Treatment for Canine Mast Cell Tumours MCTs
- Virbac Launches NEW Tramvetol - Licensed Tramadol Tablets for Dogs