Virtual Clinical Coach Congress Is Back In November, And Open For Registrations!
The College of Animal Welfare’s Virtual Clinical Coach Congress is returning to screens on Thursday 4 November 2021, and tickets are on sale now!
Clinical Coach Congress is aimed specifically at clinical coaches, exploring the responsibilities and challenges behind the role. As an RCVS recognised Clinical Coach standardisation event, the congress offers Clinical Coaches the opportunity to learn from expert industry speakers, listen to a variety of relevant lectures and gain 8 hours of CPD.
November’s congress is sponsored by Linnaeus and will feature lectures on a variety of topics, including supporting SVNs through their first anaesthesia, time management techniques and safeguarding students in practice. A range of industry exhibitors will also be making an appearance, to showcase the fantastic products and services they offer. Exhibitors include Vets4Pets, Millpledge Veterinary, Vita Animal Health, Burtons Veterinary Equipment and more.
Claire Gregory, Short Course and Events Administrator at The College of Animal Welfare, said: “We’re delighted to be hosting another virtual Clinical Coach Congress in November, and have secured a variety of leading speakers to deliver a fresh and current agenda.” She added: “We are looking forward to, what is set to be, another excellent opportunity for clinical coaches to gain valuable CPD.”
Book before 30 September 2021 for an early bird discount!
Delegates who book their place before 30 September 2021 can attend Clinical Coach Congress for the discounted early bird price of £125+VAT – saving £60! A full event agenda, and further details about how to book, can be found at www.caw.ac.uk/ccc or by calling 01480 422060.
More from The College of Animal Welfare
- The College of Animal Welfare’s next virtual Head Nurse Congress is taking place on Thursday 16 September 2021, and is now open for registrations!
- Virtual Clinical Coach Congress opens for 2021 registrations!
- Virtual Head Nurse Congress opens for 2021 registrations!
- The College of Animal Welfare launches Veterinary Nurse Training at Willows Veterinary Centre and Referral Service in Solihull
- Veterinary professionals eligible to save £100s on leadership & management training this Summer