TAWS / BVA Overseas Association Seminar
15 years agoTowards lasting solutions to foot and harness problems in working equids overseas - Wednesday 4th April 2007.
28th March, 2007 00h00
- Venue: Rural Crafts Centre, Hereford School of Farriery, Holme Lacy HR2 6LL.
- Time: Registration from 9am, Welcome and Rural Crafts Centre tour 9.20, 10am start of first presentation.
- Cost: £25 (£10 for students) including lunch; tea and coffee.
- Farriery: gait assessment, trimming, shoeing, tool making, training courses.
- Harnessing: materials, design, fitting, guidelines.
- Nettex Equine help horses perform, look and feel their best with new V.I.P range
- Systematic review does not support use of angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors in dogs with preclinical myxomatous mitral disease and cardiomegaly
- SPILLERS fuels performance potential with new competition range
- Vet Aquadent® FR3SH™ Now Includes Innovative FR3SH™ Technology
- Epidemiological study identifies novel breed associations for Cushing’s syndrome in dogs